[TRNSYS-users] Matlab compiler for Type 155

Simon Martinez simon.martinez at univ-lr.fr
Mon Nov 27 00:16:53 PST 2017

Hello Hélène,

Thank you for your answer. I'm using TRNSYS 17 that is why it is tricky
to use with a Matlab in 64-bit. Your answer is useful and I'll try to
know if I can get TRNSYS 18.

Best regards,

Simon

--
Simon Martinez Doctorant en micro-cogénération solaire Laboratoire des
Sciences de l'Ingéneur pour l'Environnement (LaSIE)