[TRNSYS-users] Buildings thermal inertia

Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH khelifa-kerfah at hotmail.fr
Tue Nov 21 01:33:28 PST 2017

Hi Antonio,
I too had the same problem on TRNSYS. You have heavy walls and you find a weak inertia. so you have to change the default capacitance of TRNSYS which is (r * c * v air and it does not consider the furniture) thereafter it is necessary to multiply this capacitance by 5 until by 10. and you can see the difference.
Have a good day.

Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH Ph.D Student
Faculty of Civil Engineering
Laboratory of Built Environment
University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumediene
BP 32 El Alia 16111, Bab Ezzouar, Algiers - Algeria
Tel : + 213 553 690 011