[TRNSYS-users] type 107 absorbtion chiller

Patxi Sorbet Presentacion psorbet at cener.com
Mon Nov 13 06:01:14 PST 2017

Dear a Aditi,
I performed a similar operation years ago, for below zero temperature solar applications
Type 107 is a very simple one, you could read the mathematical description to check it out
Performance curves are provided from an external file and simple energy balances, without thermal inertia, using COP from a data file
You should identify a potential candidate H20-NH3 Chiller for your application, get its characteristic curves and translate them to the performance data file, using the desired number of points
Regards,

Patxi Sorbet
CENER – NATIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY CENTRE of SPAIN