[TRNSYS-users] Mistakes configuration serie-paralel type 1

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Nov 7 11:53:49 PST 2017

Alex,

Your e-mail is  a bit confusing.  You state that you have a total area
of 15 m2, but then go on to describe two arrays that don't have a total
area of 15 m2.  Please clarify.  You should also check the archives as
we've discussed the collectors in series thread multiple times.  I've
also attached a picture for you to study.  Given the same collector
performance and array flow rate, each of the 4 arrangements shown in the
diagram will provide IDENTICAL results.  By understanding why that is
the case, you should be able to quickly resolve your particular
scenario.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com