[TRNSYS-users] Initial value for pressure

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Nov 7 08:21:28 PST 2017

Which Type number are you using?  But I'm not sure it matters what the pressure is on the plotter at time zero.  No iterative calculations are being done at Time = 0 so other models will not be able to get this information from this type.

If your new type needs the initial pressure at time zero then simply ask for it as a parameter.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone