[TRNSYS-users] Dynamic efficiency

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Nov 7 07:30:55 PST 2017

Sadjad,

Absolutely that's how TRNSYS works.  TRNSYS models take time independent values called PARAMETERS and time-dependent values called INPUTS together to calculate the OUTPUTS from the model.  The inputs can be from another model, set to a constant value, read from an external file, set by a function etc.

We have several "heating unit" models and they differ on how they calculate the performance.  Most read a performance data file that returns a value based on the inlet operating conditions.

Jeff
TESS LLC

Sent from my iPhone