[TRNSYS-users] export as C++

Patxi Sorbet Presentacion psorbet at cener.com
Mon Dec 18 00:35:38 PST 2017

Hi Adrian,
I develop all TRNSYS new components in C++ as well. I tried this in my first development and it worked well, so I didn't consider using Fortran
Unfortunately, we don’t have yet purchased v18, I work with v17 and Visual Studio express 2013 desktop.
I believe the Users group which develops components in C++, could create an unnoficial workgroup to help ourselves, given the situation that the official support is only for Fortran+IVF
I would ask the administrators to offer some C++ support to TRNSYS community, when needed
Regards,

Patxi Sorbet
CENER -NATIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY CENTRE of SPAIN