[TRNSYS-users] Solar Thermal Collector outlet temperature

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Aug 21 08:28:56 PDT 2015

Arnoud,

Are you also changing the area parameter?  That parameter is the total array area - not the module area.  Also pay attention to the flow rate - as that is also the array flow rate.

Otherwise, no, you should get the same temperature.  Imagine a single 4 x 8 collector, keeping the same size, flow rate etc, wouldn't you expect eight 4 x 1 collectors in series to produce the same result?

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone