[TRNSYS-users] Type 194 plugin

Victor Depoorter vdepoorter at irec.cat
Mon Oct 28 05:09:47 PDT 2013

Hello,
I have problems with the plugin (EES) of Type 194: "Missing user function or improper format for Call statement" .
I've followed the instructions stated in the mailing list but it's still not working. When trying to launch the files PV_REF_PARAMS.EXE and Type194.exe directly I get the following error message: "The program can't start because DFORRT.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem", but the .dll file is in the file C:\Trnsys17\Exe.
How can I solve the problem?
Gratefully,

Victor Depoorter
Grup d'Energia Tèrmica i Edificació
Thermal Energy and Building Performance Group

IREC
Institut de Rercerca en Energia de Catalunya
T. 933 562 615
www.irec.cat<http://www.irec.cat/>