[TRNSYS-users] TYPE2b issue

Adeel Waqas adeelwaqas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:46:53 PDT 2013

Dear Trnsys users

I facing problem while using controller Type 2b between solar water heater
and storage tank. i have spent several hours in understanding its behavior
but still i am confused.

Issue is i have connected the *"upper Input temperature"* as collector
outlet and *"lower Input temperature"* as outlet from storage tank heat
exchanger.

I have set the *deltaTH=10* and *delta TL= 2* as i want that controller
switch keep the pump on between this two limits.

But when u exported the TRNSyS data to excel to check the result it is
noticed that sometimes pump is off even the above mentioned limit (deltaTH=10
and delta TL= 2) is satisfied. I am attaching the excel file and issue is
highlighted in this file (sheet 1). Also TRNSYS file is attached

I will be thanks for the help and the suggestion and to know where I am
wrong.

Reagrds

Adeel