[TRNSYS-users] Help type94 & type48d

Andrea Catalina Alvarado catalinalvarado at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:25:52 PDT 2013

Dear all

I'm simulating an autonomous photovoltaic system and I have doubts about
some parameters of elements

 - Type94

Input 3: Load voltaje. I do not know what value is right, I'm working with
24V (voltage of the designed system) do not know if it will be 0 (default),
or 45V (datasheet of panel: Current-Voltage & Power-Voltage Curve).

-Type48d

Input 4: Battery voltage (BV). I put 24V which is the system voltage. But
so I have connected it to the total current of battery type 47b. Can I
leave this setting?, Or should I put INPUT4 in 0 (default) and connected to
the battery?, Or as I connect?

Input 5: Max battery input. I connected it to max. power of charge of
battery. But the input 5 I left with a value of 0. I must leave the 0? Or
change to battery power?.

Input 6: Min. battery output. I plugged of max. power of discharge of
battery. But I left the input 6 with value 0. I must leave the 0? Or change
to battery power?.

Input 7: lower limit on battery voltaje. I plugged of discharge cutoff
voltaje (DCV), but I'm not sure if this is the proper connection.

Input 8: Power corresponding to BV. I do not know what  is the “Power
corresponding to lower limit on battery voltage during discharge”, I
connected of power corresponding to DCV of the battery.

Input 9: High limit on BV. I do not know what  is the “Higher limit on
battery voltage during charge”, I plugged of carge cut off voltaje to CCV
of battery, but I'm not sure.

Than you everyone

Deputy the simulated system

--