[TRNSYS-users] Equation : variable use / iteration

Ben Heymer BHeymer at ecw.org
Wed Oct 23 09:01:56 PDT 2013

One solution to your problem might be to use Type93 for Input Value Recall from the standard component library, feeding a new input variable to your equation:
T_COOL_ON --> Type93 --> T_CTRL
T_COOL_ON = T_CTRL + PPD20 -PPDHI

Ben Heymer, PE
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7168 | Mobile: 312.315.4783 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>