[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 volume input

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Wed Oct 9 23:39:02 PDT 2013

Jordana,

the volume is a parameter of Type 56 and not an input.
The parameters are defined by the GUI TRNBuild.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 67976-0
http://www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de/>

Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart - München - New York - Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,
Steuernummer: 99073/00911,USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

________________________________
Von: trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu] Im Auftrag von François Jordana
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013 21:40
An: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Type 56 volume input

Hello,

I use Type 56 applied to a greenhouse in order  to optimize its geometry and reduce space heating consumption.
My problem is that I don't know how to use the volume of the greenhouse (calculated in an equation) as an input to the building airnode. I created an input in the building model, but I don't know how to assign it to the airnode volume.

Thanks in advance,

Jordana François
Master Student in Université Laval, QC, CANADA
francois.jordana.1 at ulaval.ca<mailto:francois.jordana.1 at ulaval.ca>