[TRNSYS-users] A problem in modeling a Stand Alone PV Station

葛彬彬 19wmdyx at 163.com
Mon Dec 3 05:18:54 PST 2012

Dear sir/Madam:
       I am a graduate student student from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai,China. These days I am using the Trnsys 16 to simulate a stand alone PV station.But as I am going with the program, some errors come up. The weather data is loaded by type 109 and it can read the data rightly. And I am using type94a to simulate the PV array. But for a 900Wp PV station, the output is quite low. I am confused about the problem. Please help me to check the model attached in the email.
       Thank you very much!
       Best
Regards!
Binbin Ge