[Trace-users] Geothermal (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eurek, John S NWO John.S.Eurek at usace.army.mil
Fri Oct 17 14:26:16 PDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I'm using the user's manual version 6.2, I am using Trace version 6.3.0

I am following the instructions in 3-76 for the central geothermal chillers.

When I run the model I get a large gas load.  The building has a large unbalanced load. I plan on oversized well field and to not have any boiler or electric resistance backup.

I put the gas boiler in the model just to see how much 'not geothermal' energy is being used.

How do I get the model to only use the well field?