[Trace-users] WSHP

Oscar Buchely L. obuchely at ses-ingenieria.com
Fri May 2 10:18:45 PDT 2014

Thanks for your comment  Dan

I just found in the help this paragraph:
/
/ Thermal Storage type

/Warning://All water source heat pumps must have a Heat Pump Loop
Storage tank specified here. If the loop is not connected to some type
of storage, a small storage tank must still be entered to model the
storage effect of the condenser water loop. /

I don´t have any thermal storage so I am trying to size a small tank for
the simulation.

MSc Oscar Buchely
Ingeniero de Proyectos
Soluciones Energéticas Sostenibles