[Trace-users] IBPSA NCC Quarterly meeting - Wednesday August 6th 6pm

Annie Marston A.Marston at baumann-us.com
Wed Jul 30 14:02:19 PDT 2014

I apologize for the cross posting, IBPSA NCC is having its next quarterly meeting
Wednesday 6th August 2014 - Simulation for Design - 6pm - 7.30pm
"Web Application of Building Retrofit Simulation Located in the Urban Environment".
 Mohammad Heidarinejad, Post Doc, University of Maryland
Matthew Dahlhausen , Ph.D. Student, University of Maryland
Nicholas Mattise , Research Associate, University of Maryland.
For the presentation, we'll start from what we did for the Energy Efficient Buildings HUB to develop the Retrofit Manager Tool (RMT) accessible via http://tools.eebhub.org/comprehensive and then present our next tool for design of buildings located in the urban environment (accessible via http://www.buildsci.us/efri-pulse.html).
And
Eshagh Yazdanshenas - SOM
"Statistical analysis on the LEED buildings or campus buildings"

This month SOM will be hosting us at their downtown DC office
SKIDMORE, OWINGS & MERRILL LLP
2001 K STREET NW, SUITE 200
WASHINGTON, DC 20006
Nearest Metro: Orange/Blue/Silver Line - Farragut West, Redline - Farragut North

Come and joins us at 6pm, and don't forget to bring ID to gain entry into the building.

ANNIE MARSTON, Ph.D., LEED AP, BEMP
Senior Consultant, Head of Building Performance
[cid:image009.jpg at 01CF2284.8C44F2B0]
1424 K Street NW | Suite 500 | Washington, D.C. 20005
main +1 202 608 1334 | direct +1 202 407 9395
email a.marston at baumann-us.com<mailto:a.marston at baumann-us.com>
www.baumann-us.com<http://www.baumann-us.com/>

[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ebert-&-baumann-consulting-engineers-inc->