[Trace-users] VRF Water

Jason Dietterick Dietterick at stonehousegroup.net
Wed Apr 2 09:09:57 PDT 2014

Michael,

Typically I would leave a cooling tower for each plant as it is not possible to assign multiple plants to a single tower as far as I know.  Cooling tower energy consumption can than be divided up in each plant as a ratio based on plant capacity or input as an appropriate kW/ton.

Best,
Jason

Sent from my iPhone