[Trace-users] Baseline Fan Power with DOAS in proposed and not in baseline

Anne C. Juran juran at summerconsultants.com
Thu Jul 25 05:56:50 PDT 2013

The baseline fan power is per 90.1-2007 G3.1.2.9. It is independent of the
proposed static pressure, other than the fan power adjustment factor, PD,
which makes allowances for certain additional devices you might have in the
proposed system. PD is used to solve for A... see 6.5.3.1.1. Trace will do
the calc for you once you put in the proper fan and the fan power adjustment
factor, PD.