[Trace-users] IBPSA DC meeting 16th May

Annie Marston A.Marston at eb-engineers.com
Mon Apr 30 16:11:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

We are having a DC IBPSA meeting on the 16th May, it would be lovely to see as many people there as possible, here are the details:

May 16th DC National IBPSA Chapter

Topic:  Understanding the Energy Service Company Performance Contracting process  and the advantages and disadvantages of energy modeling within that process.

Presenter:  James Kiriazes, Engineering Manager, Honeywell Americas Federal Systems Group.  Mr. Kiriazes has over 20 years of experience in the energy industry and has worked in power generation as well as in energy efficiency and conservation.  He is responsible for the development of energy saving performance contracts for Honeywell's Federal Systems Group where over $500m in ESPC projects have been developed in the past three years.  Mr. Kiriazes manages a team of energy engineers and professionals across the country, all of which operate in a virtual work environment.  He holds his Professional Engineer registration in Florida, is a Certified Energy Manager with the Association of Energy Engineers and is a LEED(tm) accredited professional with US Green Building Council.

Location: WRL DC Office (1634 Eye St NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20006, Located Above Farragut West Metro @ 17th St Exit)

Please contact me if you have any questions

Annie

Dr. A. Marston, Ph.D. LEED(r) AP BEMP
Head of the Building Performance Group

Ebert & Baumann Consulting Engineers, Inc.
An  Enterprise  of  the  Ebert-Consulting Group

734 15th Street, NW
Suite 1000
Washington, D.C. 20005, USA
Tel          +1.202.608.1334