[Trace-users] Max Room dry bulb to high

Scott Parker sparker at aeieng.com
Fri Oct 28 05:51:23 PDT 2011

Leandro,

Not sure the problem, but since you alluded to high internal load I would check the following:
1. Do you have correct units for internal load (e.g. W/sq meter versus W)?
2. Are you using a thermostat schedule that may have a mistake in it?
3. Have you set the airflow to the space rather than allowing TRACE to calculate it?
4. Have you scheduled the cooling coil off during winter?

Regards,
Scott