[Trace-users] Modeling Munters OA Units

Jason Boehning Jason.Boehning at ricegardner.com
Wed Nov 16 07:12:03 PST 2011

All,

Has anyone modeled a Munters dedicated outside air unit in Trace? The type of unit I am trying to model is 100% OA with 100% outside air for regeneration air. So the outside air comes in, passes through a pre coiling coil, then the main coiling coil and then through a desiccant wheel. The regeneration air comes in, passes through a condenser coil to heat up and then through the desiccant wheel to remove the moisture out of the wheel and then exhausted to the outside. I have some ideas of how to do it, but just want to see if anyone has experience doing it. I appreciate any help I can get.

Regards,

Jason Boehning, EIT
BIM Technology Manager
[cid:image001.gif at 01CCA43F.274797C0]