[Trace-users] Campus Steam to Hot Water converter

Wilson, Luke LWilson at integral-group.net
Tue Feb 22 12:15:12 PST 2011

Hello Trace users,

I am trying to model a situation where I have Campus Steam entering the building and going through a hot water converter. The hot water is then fed to all of my heating coils. I read in the user's manual about how to model Purchased Steam, but I was unsure of how to model this with the hot water converter. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Luke Wilson, EIT, LEED AP BD+C

3005 Carrington Mill Blvd., Suite 550, Morrisville, NC 27560
t: 919.597.7931    f: 919.433.5301    e: lwilson at integral-group.net<mailto:lwilson at integral-group.net>    www.integral-group.net<http://www.integral-group.net/>

Integral Group.  Deep green engineering.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.