[Trace-users] Trace 700 Modeling Reports

Anne Juran juran at summerconsultants.com
Mon Aug 29 04:55:21 PDT 2011

I don’t use eQuest, but the following are the reports I use the most:

System Checksums (the zone and room ones as well, but they’re not as useful
at the energy stage)

Equipment Energy Consumption Report

Building Temperature Profile (very useful in finding where your unmet hours
are coming from)

LEED Summary