[Trace-users] Trace 700 Modeling Reports

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Fri Aug 26 07:24:23 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I usual building LEED energy models in eQuest so I am used to analyzing the output reports from that program.

I've had to take over an energy model that we received mid-way through completion and need to complete for LEED submission.

Does anyone have suggested reports I should look at that are comparable to eQuest? I know a lot of the info is the same but in different locations/reports...

Thanks!

William Mak, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

Sustainability

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 429-8800

E: wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

þ Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.