[Trace-users] Pump Problem

leandro Lopes o.leandro.lopes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 07:09:48 PDT 2010

Hello,

I´m having some difficulty simulating a pump in my Plants.

I´ve created an Air cooled chiller that is attached only to the cooling
plant, and produces cooling and heating, in the heating plant I have a
boiler just in case the outside temperature drops below  the minimum
operating set point.

In my simulation the boiler never needs to  work because I have a minimum
temperature of 5 ºC.

If I attach a pump to my Cooling Plant, it just gives me results in the
cooling months,in the heating months it does´t work.

I need to simulate  a pump that works in summer and in Winter, and I´m not
been able to do it yet.

This pump should work all year, because it distributes hot and cold water to
my refrigerating systems.

Does anyone can help me with this...

--
Thanks,