[Trace-users] A question about imorting TMY3 weather data into Trace 700

Mohammad Heidarinejad muh182 at psu.edu
Wed Nov 3 10:11:31 PDT 2010

Hello,
I need to do real-time energy simulation for a specific time in 2009 in
State College. Thus, I created a TMY3 weather data format file for 2009.
Then, I imported the TMY3 weather data with "tm3" extension into Trace.
Trace converts these weather data sets into DOE-2 format. For some of the
data sets, the conversion process is successful. However, for some the other
data sets, I received an error message. I printed my screen while Trace
showed the error message. Could you please take look at the error message?
Is there a way to find out what is the problem?

Thank you very much,
Mohammad