[Spc209-announce] Timing for November Conference Call

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Sep 6 14:50:49 PDT 2018

It looks like the best time for the next call to promote Standard 209 is
Tuesday November 27 at 2pm central time. Below is the meeting information.

Jason

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/292893397
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F292893397&sa=D&ust=1536702497840000&usg=AFQjCNGvr-t5ApsqWZPKE5lckjMNgD6UbQ>

You can also dial in using your phone.