[Spc209-announce] Standard 209 Houston Meeting and Call

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu May 31 14:35:04 PDT 2018

We are going to have a Standard 209 meeting on Monday June 25 from
2:15pm to 5:00pm during the ASHRAE Conference in Houston.

Our focus will be on how can we get Standard 209 to be widely used.

No one sent me specific agenda suggestions so I anticipate this will be
less formal and more of a discussion.

For those that are planning to attend remotely here is the call in
information:

    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/292893397
    <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F292893397&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGMisxOZJSY6zaAZ0lVwRAe7E4Z9A>

    United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

    Access Code: 292-893-397

Please let me know if you have a topic you want covered during the
discussion.

I am looking forward to seeing you there!

Jason