[Spc209-announce] Standard 209 Houston Meeting and Call

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Sat Jun 16 11:36:42 PDT 2018

Unfortunately, I am canceling the Houston meeting.

Yesterday, I found out that ASHRAE overbooked the equipment used for
remote meeting participation and we were not going to get any. They
usually supply a microphone and speaker setup. Almost everyone that was
going to participate was going to attend remotely. Only three people
said they were going to attend in person. Given that, it does not seem
to make any sense to have the meeting with so few participants. I hope
no one made arrangements to attend the conference only for this one meeting.

I hope to set up a conference call in the upcoming months.

Thanks

Jason