[Spc209-announce] July 9 Call and Registering for Future Calls for SPC 209

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Sun Jul 5 14:35:01 PDT 2015

As we agreed in Atlanta, we have a call scheduled for
Thursday July 9 at 2pm central. We were very successful in
Atlanta but ran out of time to approve all the draft
sections for public review. I would like to focus on
approving the remaining sections during the July 9 and
August 13 calls.

This is a new webinar, so if you want to attend future calls
you will need to register. This covers all future calls for
the next year all on the second Thursday of each month at
2pm central time.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3157708702180397313

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email
containing information about joining the webinar.

Thanks,

Jason