[Simergy-users] How to enter utility rates and get energy cost results

Tobias Maile Tobias.Maile at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Mon Jun 25 23:34:32 PDT 2018

Good catch, I forgot to specify the Type and Subtype for these objects.
For the Simple Charge object the Type is UtilityCost and the Subtype is
ChargeSimple.

Tobias