[Simergy-users] too much time to show the results and reports.

Tobias Maile Tobias.Maile at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Wed Nov 22 13:21:44 PST 2017

Hi Fernando,

No this is not normal. Could you give us some more details? Which
version of Simergy are you running? Which report are you taking about
specifically? Can you also share your file with us?

Thanks.

Tobias

On 11/22/2017 7:05 PM, Fernando Varela via Simergy-users wrote:
> Dear users:
>
> I've performed a simple simulation of a 2-storey building with 35
> thermal zones and ideal load systems in each of them. Simulation time
> is about 2-3 minutes, but to show the reports and results it takes
> more than 10 minutes. Is it normal?
>
> Thank you.
> -------
>
> En la vida no se trata de sobrevivir a una tempestad, se trata de
> saber cómo bailar bajo la lluvia.

Tobias Maile

Lead in Systems and Simulations - Digital Alchemy

+49 175 601 52 90