[Simergy-users] Looking for experienced modeler

Felix Collins felixcollins at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 02:33:37 PDT 2016

I am designing a house in Christchurch, New Zealand and want to use Simergy to model it. I want to get an idea of the heating loads and do some cost benefit analyses on possible features like external shutters. I have had a good attempt at doing a model myself but it is just a bit too complicated. I'd like to pay someone to finish off and verify my model including setting up the reporting. The idea being that I can then modify it and run it to experiment with ideas.

I have a partly completed simergy model and a sketchup model to work from.

Is anyone interested in taking on a small job like this? What would you charge?

Regards,
Felix Collins