[Simergy-users] Error - While Getting Started

Simergy Beta Program SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Thu Mar 31 17:26:19 PDT 2016

Hello Vishal,

We should organize a web meeting so that we can look into your installation.
It appears that something went wrong when Simergy was installed.

Are you able to meet on Monday at 15:00 UTC ?  That is 08:00 for us and
20:30 IST

Please let us know.

Regards,

Simergy Beta Test Program

SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
<mailto:SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com>

www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com <http://www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com>