[Simergy-users] GBxml schema version

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Tue Sep 22 11:14:52 PDT 2015

HI,
I am trying to import a gbxml file into Simergy beta 1.6.4 and I receive an error that the file contains error and to validate it against the gbxml schema. I have gone through the schema validation using xml notepad and the xsd file from the gbxml website. The gbxml schema version 0.37 exported from REVIT. My question is what version schema does Simergy require for import? There are a few added required parameters in the latest version 5.12. has anyone had any luck exporting from revit then importing to Simergy? Thanks in advance.

Thank you,
Matthew J. Baron, PE

[cid:image002.png at 01D0F541.0BE71F80]

Wendel, Centerpointe Corporate Park, 375 Essjay Road, Suite 200, Williamsville, NY 14221 [cid:image003.jpg at 01D0F541.0BE71F80]
p. 716.688.0766   tf. 877.293.6335   e. mbaron at wendelcompanies.com   w. wendelcompanies. com

architecture  |  engineering  |  planning  |  energy efficiency  |  construction management

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  Any unlicensed distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.