[Simergy-users] Interest in Beta Test for Simergy Pro

Simergy Beta Program SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Mon Oct 12 14:23:14 PDT 2015

Trevor,

The original one from the website will work fine.  We will be transitioning
to a new licensing system for v2, but that one will work for v1.8.1.

Regards,

Simergy Beta Test Program

SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
<mailto:SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com>

www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com <http://www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com>