[Simergy-users] Gas Unit Heater Zone HVAC Group Issue

End User Support Support at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Sat Oct 10 10:04:44 PDT 2015

Trevor,

If we understand you correctly, your Zone HVAC Group diagram should look
like this (note that the heating coil name references a Gas heating coil and
that the off-page reference says 'Gas'):

The error message you cite seems to indicate that the off-page reference
_might_ say 'HW' instead.  If this is the case, then you have mistakenly
selected a HW heating coil which requires a cross-loop reference to a HW
loop.

Regards,

Simergy Support

Support at DigitalAlchemyPro.com <mailto:Support at DigitalAlchemyPro.com>

www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com <http://www.digitalalchemypro.com/>