[Simergy-users] IFC import crashes

Matthew J. Baron mbaron at wendelcompanies.com
Fri May 15 04:22:29 PDT 2015

I just did the sample small office building and it worked. Did you uninstall all previous versions? Maybe try reinstalling Simergy.

Thank you,
Matthew J. Baron, PE

[cid:image004.png at 01D08EDF.E616A7C0]

Wendel, Centerpointe Corporate Park, 375 Essjay Road, Suite 200, Williamsville, NY 14221 [cid:image003.jpg at 01D08EDF.E61436C0]
p. 716.688.0766   tf. 877.293.6335   e. mbaron at wendelcompanies.com   w. wendelcompanies. com

architecture  |  engineering  |  planning  |  energy efficiency  |  construction management

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Its contents may also be protected by privilege, and all rights to privilege are expressly claimed and not waived.  Any unlicensed distribution, copying or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited.