[Simergy-users] HELP - Geometry

Matt Setzekorn msetzekorn at predictiveservice.com
Fri May 1 11:56:36 PDT 2015

I need to create a building that has two separate towers. The base is tow stories, then there are two towers a west and an east separated approximately by 50 feet.

Every time I try to create a new floor on level three it deletes the old one.

[cid:Logo_RGB_72dpi.png]

 Matt Setzekorn, PE, LEED(r) AP, BEMP, CBCP
 President of Energy and Engineering Solutions

 p:   216.378.3500 x146
 t:    866.772.6770
 f:    216.378.2105
 w:  www.predictiveservice.com

LIVE Webinar 5/21: Find out how to incorporate building system evaluation into a strategy to maximize your resources by improving maintenance practices, improving occupant satisfaction, and lowering operating costs. Register Now>><https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8906487652476686849>