[Simergy-users] Library items import

Richard See RichSee at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Fri Jul 17 10:13:02 PDT 2015

Roberto,

You will be happy to learn that we now testing a new feature in SimergyPro™ for Library creation and management.  That feature will support all of the following:

*         Import of library content (like the materials and constructions you mentioned below) in IDF format

*         Selection filtering tools that will enable you to select by Class, Type, Subtype, or any combination of those – to create a selection set from such imported content

*         ‘Deep Copy’ of any such selection set (objects) to an existing or new library file.  ‘Deep Copy’ means copy of the selected objects + any other objects they reference

This will enable SimergyPro users to create specialized libraries .. or to merge content from projects or libraries into composite libraries.

We expect to include this feature set in a version of SimergyPro to be release in the next few months.

Cheers,

Richard See, AIA

Managing Director - Digital Alchemy

+1.206.779.6308