[Simergy-users] IFC import crashes

Simergy Beta Program SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Tue Jul 7 07:00:19 PDT 2015

Roberto,

I am very sorry to report that we have confirmed this as being a regression.  We had fixed it in the 1.5.2 release, but we had a regression in IFC import since then.  This will be resolved and a new version posted within the next week.

Thank you for using Simergy – and for reporting this issue.

Regards,

Simergy Beta Test Program

 <mailto:SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com> SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com

 <http://www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com> www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com