[Simergy-users] Heat Recovery Chiller

Tobias Maile Tobias.Maile at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Wed Dec 16 08:27:48 PST 2015

Eddie,

Regarding the heat recovery chiller, we are not currently supporting
these, since in the Simergy context this chiller has to be on two loops
on the supply side (hot and chilled) and on one demand side of the
condenser loop (typically a component will only be on one supply side
and one or more demand sides). I will put it on the list of features
that we want to add after V1.9.

Tobias