[Simergy-users] Fw: importing Revit data

Simergy Beta Program SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com
Tue Dec 15 16:57:02 PST 2015

Brian,

Which version of Simergy are you using?  You can find this by clicking on the green “?” in the upper right and then selecting “About Simergy”

Also – are you able to import this IFC file into any other product?  What is the size of the file.  Can you please send it directly to this email address (don’t copy the list server address or we will fill a whole lot of email boxes)

We have been making IFC import more robust in the past few months and will work on improving performance in the coming month.  We will try importing it here in the current version and get back to you.

We are planning to release v1.9 before Christmas.

Regards,

Simergy Beta Test Program

SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com <mailto:SimergyBetaProgram at DigitalAlchemyPro.com>

www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com <http://www.DigitalAlchemyPro.com>