[Ibpsausa] Director of High Performance Building Research Lab at Georgia Tech

Sandeep Ahuja sandeep.ahuja at patternarch.com
Wed Nov 29 11:44:15 PST 2017

Hi,

I am writing to you in the hope that you will be interested in the position of Director of the High Performance Building Lab at Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture. This is a tenured or tenure-track appointment that we expect to fill at the mid-career or senior level.

Our School of Architecture is uniquely positioned as a design school in a world-class technological institute. Our research faculty advise one of the largest groups of PhD and MS students in the country, on research funded by NSF, DOE and other important national partners. Through our Digital Building Lab, our research and students link to industry partners in the AEC and AEC-software industries. Our faculty work on research projects with colleagues from many disciplines on our campus, with strong ties to building construction, civil engineering, computing, mechanical engineering and the Georgia Tech Strategic Energy Institute (energy.gatech.edu/<http://energy.gatech.edu/>).

The theme of energy efficiency and sustainability runs through our research efforts at the doctoral, master of science and master of architecture levels. We are particularly interested in issues of performance modelling, information systems, design formulation, and data-driven design assessment. Your achievements in linking energy-related research to design and the teaching of design are of particular interest to us.  The search committee invites you to consider this opportunity to join us at Georgia Tech. The official job announcement, and more information about the Georgia Tech School of Architecture can be found here: https://arch.gatech.edu/professor-director-high-performance-building-research-lab
Professor, Director of High Performance Building Research ...<https://arch.gatech.edu/professor-director-high-performance-building-research-lab>
arch.gatech.edu
Full-Time Tenured or Tenure-Track Professor Georgia Institute of Technology School of Architecture College of Design Atlanta, Georgia Description. The Georgia ...

I am eager to schedule a telephone or Skype call with you so you can speak with one or two members of the search committee about the opportunities offered by the position, the School and the Georgia Institute of Technology.

Best
Sandeep Ahuja, WELL AP, LEED AP BD+C
ILFI Facilitator and Ambassador, USGBC Faculty
CEO
50 Hurt Plaza Suite 655, Atlanta, Georgia 30303
t 404.583.0924  sandeep.ahuja at patternarch.com<mailto:sandeep.ahuja at patternarch.com>

Pattern r+d Performance Driven Design
patternarch.com<http://www.patternarch.com/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/patternarch?fref=ts> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/search?q=patternrd&src=typd> | Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/pattern-r-d?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A10093744%2Cidx%3A2-1-4%2CtarId%3A1439813238770%2Ctas%3Apattern+r>