[Ibpsausa] 2016 North America Modelica Users' Group Conference

Michael Wetter via Ibpsausa ibpsausa at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 19 13:11:16 PDT 2016

Everyone,

  I wanted to let you know that the Modelica North America Users' Group has
finalized the plans for the 2016 North America Modelica Users' Group
Conference.

  This year, the event will be held in Troy, MI on September 28th and
29th.  The format will be very similar to previous years. We got a late
start on the planning this year, so please note that the deadline for
submissions is only about a month away.

  Vendors should note that our space is limited this year so only a limited
number of Gold Sponsorships will be available due to facilities
constraints.  So sign up soon, before they run out.

  You can find further details at the following link:

http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/north-america-modelica-users-group-conference-2016-tickets-26333851258

  We hope to see all of you once again this year!

Michael Wetter