[Ibpsausa] Groundwater temperature estimating

Nicholas Caton ncaton at catonenergy.com
Mon Jan 4 06:47:15 PST 2016

Hi Andrew!

Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK produces quite a bit of
research concerning the developing science of ground source wellfield
system design and verification.  Also, individuals I personally consider
leaders in our circles of energy simulation when it comes to anything
ground source spent time with that department.

If there exists an established best practice for extrapolating ground
temperatures (short of direct measurement), there's a good chance someone
at that institution knows and possibly even derived the answer ;-).

Of course if you're lucky someone will reply with a direct answer - here's
hoping!

~Nick