[Ibpsausa] PH Toronto - next meeting

Andrew Peel andrew at peelpassivehouse.ca
Sun Mar 8 11:57:59 PDT 2015

Hi folks

This is a reminder of the upcoming PH Toronto Meeting on Tuesday March 17
from 6-8PM.

Please note that the venue has changed.  DIALOG Design has graciously agreed
to host the event.  The address is:

10th floor

2 Bloor Street East

Toronto, ON

M4W 3E2

Please confirm your attendance with Heather Goddard at DIALOG
(HGoddard at dialogdesign.ca) by noon on Monday March 16.

I have been informed that the doors lock at 6:00pm sharp.  To avoid issues
with entry, please arrive by 5:45pm.  You can come up directly to the 10th
floor.   If you absolutely can't make it by 6pm, please let Heather know.

Thank you again to the others who you offered their office space.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Kind Regards

Andrew Peel

Peel Passive House Consulting