[Ibpsausa] IBPSA-USA List Members

Jocelyn Gan jg at be-exchange.org
Fri Dec 19 06:43:14 PST 2014

Hello,

Please see below for information I'd like to post to the list members:

*Building Energy Exchange: 2014 Commercial Efficiency Survey*
bit.ly/BEEx2014Survey

Put yourself in the running to win a free iPad and help Building Energy
Exchange focus their resources in the coming year. Their primary area of
focus is commercial lighting retrofits and ten minutes of your time will
give them a stronger sense of work our community is involved in, the
barriers you encounter, and which tools would be most useful to you.
Information will directly impact which programs and projects we pursue in
the coming year. BEEx would love IBPSA's participation in the survey.
---
The Building Energy Exchange (BEEx) is an energy efficiency resource center
in downtown Manhattan, NYC. They provide support for the building industry
through energy and lighting efficiency education, technical exhibits,
critical research, and networking opportunities.

I've also attached a pdf below if that works for you.

Best,

--
*Jocelyn Gan*
*Programs Associate*