[Ibpsausa] T-24 2013 plus E+ addition to the NEW Code in effect Jan/2014!

Nikola Kravik NKravik at willdan.com
Mon Feb 11 09:50:23 PST 2013

Hi all,

*Several folks showed interest around the broader community for a webcast since I posted it on the users group.

I just spoke on the phone with the organizer-Dimitri Contoyannis-Director at AEC, about the possibility of doing webcast and he said he may or may not depending on the interest, but it's not for sure at this moment since originally it was planned to be without the webcast option on Feb 19th.

Will keep you posted.
Best,Nikola
Nikola Kravik, LEED AP [cid:image001.gif at 01CE083D.362625A0]
Project Engineer

Willdan Energy Solutions
6130 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 380
Pleasanton, CA 94588